We’re delighted that you want to join us. We all need the countryside – whether it’s for fresh air, delicious local produce, beautiful landscapes, or vibrant towns and villages – the countryside is invaluable. By joining CPRE, you are helping to ensure that a beautiful living countryside thrives for generations to come.
Watch more from Bill Bryson and Sir Andrew Motion on CPRE's vital work
CPRE membership is from £3 per month, but giving at a higher level will help us do more to protect the countryside. CPRE members may add their partner and other family members to their membership - those who do tend to give from £5 per month.
As a CPRE member you’ll receive:
- Countryside Voice magazine, three times a year*
- Half-price entry to over 200 houses and gardens across England
- Fieldwork, our newsletter to help you campaign
- Membership of your local County Branch
- Access to our Planning Hotline for advice from CPRE
*Please note we are unable to send our magazine, Countryside Voice, to members who pay less than £3 per month. We understand that each person’s circumstances are different, and we very much welcome you joining us at whatever level you can afford. However we hope you understand that we won’t be able to provide our magazine.
For all memberships, we encourage you to pay by monthly, quarterly or annual Direct Debit. Please freephone 0800 163680 to join up by Direct Debit today.
Suggested membership rates:
£36 per year (equivalent to £3 per month)*
£60 per year (equivalent to £5 per month)
£120 per year (equivalent to £10 per month)
£300 per year (equivalent to £25 per month)
£600 per year (equivalent to £50 per month)
* Recommended minimum. If you would like to give further support to our work by paying a higher subscription, we would be very grateful. The more you give, the more we can do.
Join by Direct Debit from £3 per month
If you prefer, you can download a membership form and post it to us.