The national charity Campaign to Protect Rural England, campaigns for a beautiful and living countryside. We work to protect, promote and enhance our towns and countryside to make them better places to live, work and enjoy for current and future generations. As a charity that relies solely on fundraising to enable our campaigning, we cannot do this without the help of our generous supporters.
When you support us by becoming a member, campaigner or donor you can be sure of the following:
- We will never sell or share your contact details with anyone outside of CPRE
- We will only contact you if you have expressed an interest in our work
- If we phone you, we will always check you are happy to take the call
- If you ask us to change how we communicate with you, or stop, we will respect that
- We do not engage in cold-calling, door to door or street fundraising
- We try hard to ensure no one ever feels pressurised to support our work
- We are members of the Fundraising Standards Board and abide by the Institute of Fundraising Code of Practice.
- All our activities are open, fair, honest and legal.
Thank you to all supporters for continuing to stand up for our precious countryside.