The policy is to ensure that:
- Anyone with a complaint is listened to and treated with courtesy, empathy and fairness
- Those with complaints are kept informed of the progress and outcome of investigations into their complaint
- That we offer apologies where appropriate
- Action to rectify the cause of the complaint is identified, implemented and evaluated
- And that we learn from complaints so that we can continually improve our service.
Making a complaint
CPRE is committed to providing customers with the best possible service but we recognise that sometimes things go wrong. We’re always happy to receive comments, feedback and suggestions for improvement. Please get in touch with us in any of the following ways:
CPRE, the countryside charity
Europoint House , 5-11 Lavington Street
London SE1 0NZ
9.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Telephone: 0800 163 680
We aim to acknowledge your complaint within two working days and send a formal response within 10 working days. If for any reason we’re unable to respond to your complaint in the given timelines, we’ll keep you informed as to the reasons why and we’ll give you an updated timeline for response.
Your personal information
If you use our complaints procedure, you’re agreeing that we can use any personal information you send us for the purposes connected with your complaint. We’ll only give your personal information to third parties if required to do so in relation to your complaint.
If you’re not happy with the outcome of your complaint, you can contact the Charity Commission (0845 300 0218 or www.charitycommission.gov.uk) for advice.
CPRE is also a member of the Fundraising Regulator (FR). If your complaint is about a fundraising matter, you’re entitled to take your complaint directly to the FR at www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk or in writing to: Fundraising Regulator, 2nd floor, CAN Mezzanine Building, 49-51 East Road, London N1 6AH. Telephone: 0300 999 3407 or email: email@example.com.