Our fundraising promise
We are CPRE, the countryside charity, and we’re working for a thriving and beautiful countryside that enriches all of our lives.
We simply wouldn’t exist without supporters like you. So when you become a member, campaigner or donor we need you to know that we place the same importance on looking after your details as we do on looking after our countryside. Our fundraising promise to you includes some commitments from us:
- You can choose to change how we contact you – or ask to stop hearing from us at any time – and we’ll respect that.
- We’ll only contact you if you’ve expressed an interest in our work.
- We’ll never sell your contact details to anyone.
- We’ll never share your contact details with anyone outside of the CPRE network.
- We’ll only contact you by telephone if you have given us permission to do so.
- We do not engage in cold-calling or door-to-door or street fundraising.
- We try hard to ensure no one ever feels pressurised to support our work.
- We’re registered with the Fundraising Regulator and abide by the Fundraising Code of Practice.
- All our activities are open, fair, honest and legal.
If you have any questions or wish to change how we communicate with you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 020 7981 2870.
Thank you to all our supporters for continuing to stand with the countryside alongside us.