CPREs Farewill free will writing offer – terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
- CPRE, the countryside charity has partnered with Farewill to offer supporters the opportunity to write their will for free. CPRE will issue the supporter with a voucher code which can be redeemed at check out on Farewill’s website, or over the phone, to cover the cost of a will (individual online wills usually from £100, individual telephone wills usually from £240) or couple’s will (usually from £160).
- CPRE do not provide the will writing service. Farewill alone provide the will writing service and the responsibility of this service is Farewill’s. Farewill is independent of CPRE. Please check the Terms and Conditions applying to Farewill before you apply.
It is worth noting that:
- You must be aged 18 or over to use the service.
- The online will writing service is only available in England and Wales. The telephone will writing service is available in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
- There is no obligation on users of this free will service to leave a gift to CPRE.
- Included in this offer you will also receive the option at checkout to opt-in to unlimited changes. This will enable you to make unlimited future changes to your will for free for the first year from date of completion. If you opt in to this Unlimited Changes service you will be required to enter payment details at checkout, and will be charged £10 per year after your first free year. You can opt out at any time before being charged through your “Account”. If you need any help doing this, please contact Farewill by calling 020 8050 2686 or emailing email@example.com. CPRE accepts no responsibility for charges incurred. You can choose not to opt-in to this service, in which case you will not be required to enter any payment details at checkout.
- The online will writing service includes:
- An online will writing journey for the Referred Individual to write their will
- Will checking by Farewill within 5 Business Days of submission
- Guidance on will execution
- Customer support 9am to 6pm, 7 days a week
- While you can print a copy of your will yourself for no extra charge, Farewill are now offering a printing service for £5.64 – this option can be selected once you’ve completed and checked your will online.
- The telephone will writing service includes:
- Will instruction appointment by telephone within 5 Business Days
- Will drafted and sent to customer Referred Individual within 10 Business Days of full instructions being given
- Guidance on will execution
- Customer support 9am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday
- Important – while our basic telephone will service remains free, please be aware that you may incur costs with the telephone will writing service if you have complex causes. These costs are outlined as follows:
- A single will with unlimited complexities will cost £200
- For couples, where there is one or more complexities in each will, it will cost £400
- CPRE reserves the right to withdraw this free will offer at any time.
- CPRE pays a reduced rate to Farewill for supporters to write a standard will with no charge to them.
- This offer covers the cost of a standard individual or couple’s will written online. If your answers to the questions on Farewill’s website suggest you need a more complex will they may refer you to their telephone will-writing service. The cost of this may also be covered by your voucher code, depending on the level of complexity. Farewill will make it clear if this service is or isn’t suitable to your needs. CPRE do not pay any additional costs above what is covered by your voucher code. If the costs of writing your will exceed the sum covered by your voucher you are responsible for the additional amount, please take note of this when you add your voucher at check out online or are quoted on the phone.
- Our registered address is CPRE the countryside charity, 15-21 Provost Street, London, N1 7NH
- CPRE is a registered charity number: 1089685 and registered company number: 04302973
- Farewill Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (no. 09701947) whose registered office is at Unit 1, 27 Downham Rd, London, N1 5AA