Interactive map of England’s Green Belt land
Use our interactive Green Belt map to see how Green Belt land is currently distributed around England.
How to use the interactive Green Belt map
- You can click the arrow icon in the top left to toggle a side panel which contains the map layers. You can turn the individual layers on and off as needed. The layers are:
- The Green Belt layer
- The UK parliamentary constituencies
- England’s regions
- A world topographic map showing other countries and major locations
- Local Authority Districts
- Zoom in and out of the map using the + and – icons underneath the arrows.
- Click the magnifying glass icon on the right to open up the search bar. Here you can find an area of the map by postcode or location.
- Clicking on a region of the map will bring up some technical data about that area. Examples include the constituency, the area, and the co-ordinates.