Parks and green spaces video compilation terms and conditions
Read the terms and conditions associated with our parks and green spaces video project.
Making and submitting the video
- By submitting the video, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out on this page.
- We are asking participants to send us a short video in their local green space or park, telling us why it is special to them. Videos should be no longer than one minute and should be of good quality, in good light, with good sound.
- Please take every precaution to remain safe while you are making the video.
- Participants should send their completed video to CPRE’s WhatsApp, which is 07718 494 647. We will confirm via reply when your video has been received. Participants are encouraged to share their name and the local park or green space when they send the video, if they feel comfortable to do so.
- Anyone else that features in your video must have given you explicit permission and must have read and understood these terms and conditions.
- The period for video submissions is between Monday 18 September 9am and Monday 9 October 5pm.
- By sending us your video, you are giving us permission to use it on our website and social media (including your name and the local park or green space, if provided). You are also giving us permission to contact you via text message should you be successful in the prize raffle.
- Your video may be selected to go into a compilation video of entries which will be shared on our social media accounts and website. We may also share your video in isolation.
- Your video will only be shared in relation to our campaigning on parks and green spaces, and will not be shared with any third parties.
- All entrants will go into a prize draw to win a £50 gift voucher for Patagonia clothing. The winner will be selected using a random number generator and will be contacted via text message.
- The winner will be contacted no later than Friday 20th October at 5pm. We will send you the voucher code via text message.
- If you have not heard from us by this time, you have not been successful this time.
- The voucher is non-transferable.
- The result of the raffle is final.